Gregory Buser, MD, FACC
Dr. Gregory Buser is board-certified in internal medicine and cardiovascular disease. Dr. Buser is a highly respected interventional cardiologist with decades of experience in treating a range of cardiovascular conditions. He also has been an investigator in a number of cardiac-related research projects, which have been published in prestigious international journals.
- Fellowship – Cardiology and Cardiac Electrophysiology, University of Maryland Medical System
- Residency – Internal Medicine, University of Michigan Hospitals
- Internship – Internal Medicine, University of Michigan Hospitals
- Medical School – John Hopkins University School of Medicine
- American College of Cardiology
- North American Society of Electrophysiology and Pacing