Hector R. VillaSeñor, MD, FACC, FACP
Over the course of a prestigious career which spans five decades, Dr. Hector VillaSeñor has held numerous medical leadership positions. He has served as chief of Cardiology for Downtown Baptist Hospital, Santa Rosa Medical Center and Nix Medical Center. He also has been a diplomate of the American College of Cardiology, the American Board of Internal Medicine and the American College of Chest Physicians.
- Fellowship – Cardiology, University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston
- Residency/Internship – University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston
- Medical School – University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
- Bexar County Medical Society
- American Society of Echocardiography