Nattapong Sricharoen, MD, FACC, FSCAI
Interventional and Structural Heart Cardiology
- Structural Heart Disease Intervention Fellowship, Henry Ford Health System Detroit, Michigan
- Training in TAVR and BAV, Flinders Medical Centre Adelaide, Australia
- Interventional Cardiology Fellowship, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Cardiology Fellowship, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center Denver, Colorado
- Internship, Preliminary Medicine, University of Illinois at Chicago / St. Francis Hospital Evanston, Illinois
- Residency, Internal Medicine, Indiana University Medical Center Indianapolis, Indiana
- Doctor of Medicine, Chiang Mai University Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Board Certification Interventional Cardiology, ABIM
- Board Certification Cardiovascular Medicine, ABIM
- Board Certification Internal Medicine, ABIM
- ECFMG Certification
- General and interventional cardiology.
- Cardiac catheterization and coronary intervention.
- Transcatheter cardiac valve therapy and intervention.
- Left atrial appendage exclusion for atrial fibrillation.
- Fractional flow reserve measurements.
- Clinical echocardiography and stress testing.
- Fellow of the American College of Cardiology
- Fellow of SCAI