Odette Denisa, ACNP
Odette Denisa, ACNP, is a board-certified nurse practitioner by American Nurses Credentialing Center. She is trained to help patients manage a host of cardiovascular conditions, and works closely with Dr. VillaSeñor. Odette was recently named Board President for the University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio, School of Nursing Alumni Association.
- Masters of Science in Nursing (Nursing Informatics minor) – University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, TX (Summa Cum Laude).
- Awarded Outstanding Student of the Year in 2012 and received the 2012 Student Research Award in School of Nursing from the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio; 2012 community service Nurse of the Year award recipient from Philippine Nurses Association of San Antonio
- Completed RN/NP duties at UT MD Anderson, Houston Medical Center and Baptist Medical Center, Christus Santa Rosa, Pulmonary and Sleep Institute
- Member, San Antonio Nurses in Advanced Practice
- Member, Philippine Nurses Association of San Antonio
- Member, Honor Society of Nursing – Sigma Theta Tau International