Richard F. Wilks, MD, FACC
A fellow of the American College of Cardiology, Dr. Richard Wilks is board-certified in cardiovascular disease and internal medicine. He completed a cardiology fellowship at Wilford Hall USAF Medical Center in Lackland AFB, TX. Dr. Wilks served in the United States Air Force, retiring with a rank of major in 1995.
- Fellowship – Cardiology, Wilford Hall USAF Medical Center, Lackland AFB, TX
- Residency – Internal Medicine, Wilford Hall Medical Center, Lackland AFB, TX
- Medical School – State University of New York at Buffalo (with honors)
- American College of Physicians
- American College of Cardiology
- American Heart Association – San Antonio Division