Jason Yoho, MD
Dr. Yoho lives in New Braunfels, however he is a native of Charlotte, NC. He completed his medical residency at Johns Hopkins University in 2005; & was selected as a Chief Medial Resident in 2006. He then completed a fellowship in cardiovascular disease at The University of Texas in Houston in 2009. He served as Chief Cardiology Fellow in 2009; completed a fellowship in interventional cardiology & peripheral vascular disease in 2010.
He is actively involved in clinical research & clinical education proctoring, teaching other physicians new & advanced techniques. He is the Principal Investigator in a multitude of studies involving coronary and peripheral interventions.
- Minimally Invasive, non-surgical therapy for Heart & PVD
- Complex Coronary Stent & Carotid Artery Stent
- Abdominal Aneurysm Stent-grafts Interventions
- Complex Peripheral Vascular Disease Treatments
- Implementation of Pacemakers & AICDs
- 1993 - 1997 University of Miami B.S. Psychobiology - Honors
- 1998 - 2002 West Virginia School of Medicine M.D. Medicine
- 2002 - 2005 Johns Hopkins University / Sinai Hospital Internal Medicine
- 2005 - 2006 Johns Hopkins University / Sinai Hospital Chief Resident
- 2006 - 2009 University of Texas Medical School Cardiovascular Medicine
- 2009 - 2010 University of Texas Medical School Interventional Cardiology