Jaweed Sayeed, MD, FACC
- Fellowship: Cardiology at St. Francis Hospital of Evanston, Illinois
- Residency: Internal Medicine at St. Francis Hospital of Evanston, Illinois
- Medical School: Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery, Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad, India
- Undergraduate: Little Flower Junior College, Hyderabad, India
- Professional Memberships: American College of Cardiology, American College of Physicians, American Medical Association, Illinois Medical Association Society, Kane County Medical Association, Illinois of American College of Cardiology, Texas Medical Association
Dr. Jaweed Sayeed is a dedicated and diligent cardiologist serving the community of New Braunfels, TX. Dr. Sayeed is a part of Baptist Health System physicians and is mainly practicing at Resolute Hospital, New Braunfels. He specializes in cardiovascular diseases, peripheral arterial disease management and vein disorders evaluation and treatment. He is board certified in cardiovascular diseases and interventional cardiology by the American Board of Internal Medicine.
He is also fluent in English and Urdu.
- Pacemaker Insertion/BIV/Defibrillator
- Peripheral Artery Angioplasty and Stenting
- Intravascular Ultrasound
- Treatment of Varicose Veins and Vein Disorder
- Carotid Artery Disease Treatment with Angioplasty and Stenting
- Complex Coronary Artery Intervention and Stenting
- Pedal Approach to PAD