Mohamad A Nawar, MD, MPH
Heart Failure, Heart Transplant and Mechanical Assist Devices Cardiologist
San Antonio, TX
- Fellowship: (Cardiac and Peripheral), University Of Vermont HSC, FAHC, Burlington, VT
- Fellowship: Advanced Interventional Heart Failure, Transplant and Mechanical Assist Devices Fellowship, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, TN
- Fellowship: General Cardiology Fellowship, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, TN
- Fellowship: Texas Heart Institute/ Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX Clinical Research Cardiology Fellowship, Heart Failure and Transplant.
- Residency: University of Oklahoma Health Science Center, Oklahoma City, OK Residency Training in Internal Medicine.
- Masters Degree: University of Texas Health Science Center, Houston, TX Masters Degree in Occupational and Aerospace Medicine (MPH)
- MD Degree: Cairo University, College of Medicine, Cairo, Egypt Degree of Doctor of Medicine (MD).
- Private Practice, Interventional Cardiologist, Del Rio, TX
- Interventional Cardiologist, Director of Cath Lab, Director of ICU, VVRMC Managed by Methodist Healthcare System.